Its like so many days and so many nights I've been thinking and thinking of the same problem. Sometimes I just feel like giving up, but I'm afraid that I'll have the biggest regret of my life giving up on the thing that I love so much.
I'm very very lost, hoping for a better and happier day to come. I just want to see her. Although I know seeing her doesn't make anything much different but I'll just feel so calm everytime when I see her. All I hope is to see her.
I know the problem that we're facing seems to be very hard to be settle, but i know I'll try my very best to do anything and everything that i could. I know I want you back. I don't want this relationship to be so VAGUE! I have to improve myself so that it won't happen again.
Came across this song Talking to the Moon by Bruno Mars. It calms me down. nice song .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment